More Terraria Guides:
- Beginners Guide (Journey’s End / Update 1.4).
- How to Get Platinum Coins Very Easily.
- How to Obtain the Moon Lords Legs.
- Game Doesn’t Launch Fix.
- Mod Recommendations.
- How to Obtain Zenith.
This is all info on how to access the Easter Egg/ Two Evils World on Terraria journey mode.
Guide to Access
What Is the Easter Egg World
The Easter Egg World/Two Evils World is a world that includes both the crimson and corruption in the same world along with different world generated structures and things that can be found in every world. (Not every world is the same, even though you are using the same seed)
You can also find exclusive items that can only be found on this world, but I’ll leave that for you to find.
How to Set Up The Easter Egg World
To start this Easter Egg, you wanna make a journey mode character.
The world settings need to look exactly like the image down below.
If you did everything correctly you should get a loading screen that looks like the image below.
Along with the clouds and moon being different.
What Is in The World
Well that’s for you to find out but here is 2 items that can be found that world.
Recommended for You
- Terraria – How to Obtain Zenith (Journey’s End / Update 1.4)
- Terraria – How to Obtain the Moon Lords Legs (Journey’s End / Update 1.4)
- Terraria – How to Fix the Left Mouse Button Bug (Journey’s End / Update 1.4)
- Terraria – Game Doesn’t Launch Fix (Journey’s End / Update 1.4)
- Terraria – How to Still Duplicate (Journey’s End / Update 1.4)