A list of buildings and how to construct them...
How to Start Building Your Own Base
- Get construction level 2.
- Acquire a backpack, one toolbox and 1 wood.
- Equip the toolbox and build the wooden chest.
- Place materials in your storage. Your builder will automatically use them for construction.
- Build a shack for sleeping, campfire for warmth and outhouse for hygiene.
- Build a wall. This is the difficult and long part. Zombies and raiders will occasionally drop by towards your base and attack your builders.
- Once you have construction level 3 get a shovel and build a well for infinite water.
- Now you have a complete base with all essential buildings.
Get construction level 3 and build a charcoal kiln.
To craft cement you need stone and water. Have a well nearby and stone supply.
Building with cement needs water too. Either have a well nearby or use a bucket to reduce walking.
Consider using wooden fences as temporary safety. Cement takes the longest to construct with.
Get construction level 4 and build a forge.
To craft wire you need charcoal and steel. Have steel or coal sources nearby for less walking.
You can setup wire fences relatively fast and it doesn't burn.
- Tent 2x2 (1 Tent Bag)
- Campire 1x1 (1 Wood)
- Rabbit Trap 1x1 (1 Wood, 1 Catering Bucket, 1 String, 1 Carrot)
- Tripwire I.E.D. 3x1 (1 Wood, 1 String, 1 Pipe Bomb)
- Grave 1x3 (1 Wood)
- Pit trap 1x1 (1 Wood)
- Well 1x1 (4 Wood, 20 Stone)
- Wooden Chest 1x1 (1 Wood)
- Wire Fence 1x1 (1 Wire)
- Wood Fence 1x1 (1 Wood)
- Wire Gate 3x1 (3 Wire)
- Wood Gate 3x1 (3 Wood)
- Trap Warning Sign 1x1 (1 Wood)
- Concrete Wall 1x1 (1 Cement)
- Outhouse 1x1 (6 Wood)
- Shack 3x2 (12 Wood)
- Charcoal Kiln 2x2 (12 Stone)
- Watchtower 1x1 (16 Wood)
- Workbench 3x1 (16 Wood, 1 Toolbox)
- Wood Cabin 3x4 (22 Wood)
- Still 3x1 (8 Wood, 8 Steel, 2 Wine)
- Pillbox 3x3 (8 Cement)
- Wooden Barn 7x4 (30 Wood)
- Forge 3x1 (8 Wood, 4 Stone, 2 Steel)
- Nitrary 3x3 (24 Wood)
- Concrete Watchtower 2x2 (12 Cement)
- Mine 3x8 (36 Wood, 8 Steel)