Secret ending guide – making the right choices during Chippin’ in.
Guide to Get Chippin’ In Secret Ending
When talking to Silverhand at his grave you have to choose specific dialogue options or the secret ending will be locked, these are:
- [Inscribe Johnny’s Initials] “Let’s do something about that.”
- “The Guy who Saved My Life.”
- “Nah, ♥♥♥ that up too.”
- “What do you want from me?”
- “OK. But as second chances go, this is your last.”
- “You were a real ♥♥♥ in the beginning.”
- “When you said you let down your friends…”
- “Smasher biz really got to her.”
- “Yeah, I’ll call Rogue.”
This unlocks the option to choose the secret ending by choosing “Think you and Rogue should go”.
Then not choosing anything for 5 whole minutes in.
Silverhand will then give you the suicide run option.
Try not to die because it will go to credits not a past save and all enemies are set for level 50 so be sure to max everything.