Beginner´s guide covering the basics up to Lvl 50+.
Basic Beginners Guide
"W40k universe, but action-packed Gameplay (quite similar to GrimDawn + PoE), even better Grafics, enjoyable Cutscenes and a ton of Blood&Gore.
Additionally, a great Story, nice Combat plus a ton of Gear, Perks, etc.."
Judge + Jury = Inquisitor ^^
Quick Start Guide
Season Char has some advantages.. so do it.
- Lv. 1-10 is basically Intro.. just follow the Story.
- Lv.15-20 time to check your Gear and decide on your Playstyle.
- Lv. 30-40 you see the first harder Encounters (Gear/Skills matter).
- Lv. 50+ now the real game starts.. +Missions for Rewards.. Warzone.. or even Void-Crusade.
- Lv. 60+ slowly the grind starts.
- Lv. 70 around time to optimize your Gear because harder enemies become more challenging.
- Lv. 80-90 many players drop out because the amount of Grind needed is extreme.
- The game has Seasons (like D3/PoE), but the most active time is in first 4-6 weeks.
- Season of the Warp: started Nov 2020.
- Season of the Inferno: Jun-Nov 2020.
(Warrior) - suggested: Tank (melee) / Heavy Weapons (ranged).
(Rogue) - suggested: Rogue (melee) / Sniper (ranged).
(Mage) - suggested: pure Caster.
- Tech Adept -> requires "W40k: Inquisitor - Prophecy" [Standalone DLC].
- (Pet-Summoner) - suggested: Vivisector-Swarm.
Melee - advanced/harder
You need to be tanky or you die. Lv.50+ it gets harder to survive Melee against strong encounters.
HP/Shield/Suppression -Recovery is extremely important.
Ranged - easier
You decide where/when you fight and use that to your advantage. Several Playstyles:
- Hit´n Run (Shotgun/Bolter/etc).
- Stealthy Rogue/Sniper-Style (Assassin class amor ->Invisibility).
- Nuker (high AoE dmg).
Aside from class-specific Armor, each Build can equip a Belt-item.
Depending on your Playstyle you choose from Grenades /Mines /Shields /Teleporter /Crit Device.
Follow the Story and equip the best fitting Gear you can find to have a smooth ride.
Lv. 40-50 start Crafting your first solid Gear.. it will serve you till Lv. 60+.
If possible, use Items with 3 Sockets (Armor 3-6) for Psalm-Code-Doctrines.
A bit Complex, but remember this:
- Sell ..Green/Blue once you have a few thousand basic Crafting Materials.
- Salvage ..Purple and any Relics you don´t need.
- Collect ..Shards and Psalm Codes.
- Research ..Crafting-tree step by step once the NPC is available.