More Valheim Guides:
- Full Basic Guide.
- Useful Tips and Tricks.
- Setting Up a Dedicated Server.
- List of All Resources (How to Get and Where to Find).
- Crafting Items List (Basics, Ships and Tools).
- Weapons and Armor Crafting List.
- The StagBreaker Hammer Guide.
- Guide to Easy Starter Home.
Guide to Merchant
How to Find
If you want to find him on your own, there are a some small pointers I can give.
- Once you are within a certain distance (1000km), he will show up on the map as a silver moneybag.
- He will only show up in Black Forest.
- Scout coastlines as he usually spawns near the coast.
- He has a campfire so it could help to search at night.
- He is rarely, if ever, on the starting island
Now if want to skip all that, create a new world in the menu. Under Seed, type out "Merchant".
You'll need a ship and you can simply head here.
Merchant Sell List
You can buy and sell some items to this merchant.
- Yule hat - 100 coins.
- Dverger circle - 620 coins.
- Megingjord - 950 coins.
- Ymir flesh - 120 coins.
- Fishing rod - 350 coins.
- Bait x50 - 10 coins.