Guide to Ultimate Weapons
To find the ultimate weapons in the game you need to have the rusty version of the weapon and upgrade it with a Soul of Farnese. Both types of items are found in different ways stated below. Once you have your first rusty weapon you can head to the Flying Smithy and upgrade it. The Flying Smithy is available after reading the note in the office of Nhysa’s university.
These items are important to create the game’s ultimate weapons. There are exactly 12 rusty weapons in the game. Here is where to find them:
- Sword: Received from Magnolia after the quest The Maelstrom.
- Spear: In one of the Leonar Temples (see Leonar’s Challenges).
- Bow: After finishing the quest No Place for Happy Ends.
- Rapier: In the library of the Manor in the lake of Rohlan Fields. Key to the Manor is on the plateau in the northwest of Rohlan Fields.
- Rifle: After Jack is done cutting trees in the south of the Fiorwoods.
- Gunspear: Chest in the northeast of Shambala.
- Amulet: In one of the Leonar Temples (see Leonar’s Challenges).
- Katana: Buyable from Norgant after Two Winged Angel.
- Great Sword: Buyable from the secret merchant in Ograne (see Ultimate Boss guide).
- Knuckles: Reward Board
- Anchor: In the sand of the Resort Island.
- Cards: Reward from the Adventurer’s Guild after defeating all Exotic Monsters.
Souls of Farnese List
These items are important to create the game’s ultimate weapons. There are exactly 12 souls in the game. Here is where to find them:
- Rohlan Fields. Accessed through the Baalrut Tunnel (see Ultimate Boss guide).
- Narslene Sewers. In the area with the pipes after finding the water handle (see Ultimate Boss guide).
- Flower Fields of Perpetua. In the desert in the very south. Follow the arrows in the sand to find the marked X.
- In Ryrmeier Castle. There is a hidden path you can take when standing on the wall in the west. It’s marked by a red carpet that leads you through the back of the building and to the east. Just follow the way and you will reach the treasure chest.
- Phioran Village. You need to have the Diving Bell (see Ultimate Boss Guide) and go the south west of Arkant to dive into it. Otherwise you need to have recruited all the clan members to gain access through the entrance in the south east of Arkant.
- Reward from completing the quest A Little Vacation.
- Purchasable from Norgant in Kortara after finishing the quest Two Winged Angel and buying the Rusty Katana.
- Once Hermit’s Isle reaches level 4, Bernd will find a cave with a treasure chest.
- Northwest area of the Arkant Archipelago. Reachable only by flying.
- Southwest of Perpetua.
- Once Hermit’s Isle reaches level 4,Triony finally catches something. It’s the Soul.
- Reward Board.
Be the first to comment