You can manage your items and check the growth and activities of your character. Also, you can equip Magic Stones to help upgrade your character.
Character Settings Overview
- Press the Equipment icon or tap Character > Equipment tab in the Menu.
View your character’s stats, profile, equipment, and items in the bag.
- Tap ‘Details’ to check the character’s full stats.
- You can change your character’s profile picture by tapping the profile picture.
- View the tiers and enhancement levels of your equipment, and lock/unlock, sell, or equip/remove them.
- Tap the Craft icon to open the Craft > Crafting window.
- Tap an unequipped equipment to compare options with the currently equipped equipment.
- Using Auto-equip equips your character with equipment that give the highest Power Score.
- Sort items in different ways.
Access the Info menu from Character – Equipment window, where you can view your character’s basic information.
- View your character’s Power Score and press the ‘+ Details’ button to check detailed stats.
- View your Title/Power Score/Alignment/Clan/Skill/Spirit information.
- Tapping the Craft button opens the Craft > Crafting Equipment window.
Tap Character – Magic Stone in the Menu or click the Magic Stone tab at the top left of the Equipment window.
- View the information about the stats applied by equipping Magic Stones.
- Equip or remove Magic Stones.
- Tap the ‘Combine Magic Stones’ button to access Craft > Combine.
Tap Character – Outfit tab in the Menu.
- Check the accumulated stats applied by the outfit.
- You can tap the outfit to preview it.
- Tap the arrow button at the bottom of the outfit equipment list to reset the preview.
- Tap a purchased equipment to dye or equip/remove.
Tap Character – Ride tab in the Menu or click the Ride tab at the top left of the Outfit window.
- Check the stats increased by owning mounts.
- Check the stats that can be gained by purchasing a mount.
- Purchase a mount or ride/dismount.