Registering items obtained by hunting, crafting, or summoning in Codices grants your character various abilities that helps with its growth.
Guide to Codex
- Tap the Codex tab in the Menu to open the Codex window.
- Completing a Codex increases your character’s stats, and a server Codex applies its effects to all characters in the server.
- Limited time Codices apply to your character for a specific period of time only.
- Items registered in Codices disappear.
- You can craft armor, enhance it, and register it in the ‘Reputation Codex’ to gain various upgrade stats.
How to obtain Demon Charms
- Crafting armor requires Demon Charms, which can be obtained by hunting monsters.
- Field bosses have a chance to drop completed ‘Rare armor’.
Crafting and enhancing armor
- You can craft in Craft > Crafting > Crafting Materials > Codex Armor menu.
- Armor have grades of Uncommon/Rare/Epic/Legendary, and you can obtain tradable armor when crafting is a Great Success.
- Armor can be enhanced by using Enhancement Stones of the same grade.
- Enhancing can fail from Lv. 1, and the armor is destroyed upon failure.
Combining Demon Charms
- You can combine items to obtain higher grade items in Craft > Combine > Demon Shard menu.
- The promotion chances for each combining level are 10% for Rare attempt and 7% for Epic attempt.
- Failing a Rare/Epic combining charges up your Mystic Incense Burner points.