You can view the stats of your Spirits and deploy or remove them. You can also equip treasures on your Spirits to give them special abilities.
Guide to Spirit
- Tap the Spirit tab in the Menu to open the Spirit window.
- 1. You can view the name and Power Score of the selected Spirit.
- 2. You can check the skills your Spirits have.
- 3. View the information of your Spirit deck and configure the deck by deploying or removing Spirits.
The number of Spirits you can deploy increases to up to 5 as you level up.
- 4. You can use up to 3 Spirit decks and change the deck at the top of the screen.
- 5. You can summon a Spirit by consuming 1 Spirit Stone, and Spirit Stones that are the same as the summoned Spirit can be used for combining or registering in Codices.
- 6. Tapping the Combine Spirits button opens Craft > Combine window.
- 7. You can sort the list of Spirits by default or tier.
- Tap the Treasure tab on the Spirit window to view your treasures.
- You can select a treasure to give to a Spirit or lock it.
- Once given, the treasure becomes bound to the Spirit and cannot be retrieved. Placing another treasure in the same slot replaces and destroys the previously given treasure.
- The number of treasures you can give increases as your Spirit level increases.