Temporal simple fix to the 30 FPS cutscenes and main menu cap and a way to get beyond x1.5 resolution.
Guide to Fix Cutscenes FPS Cap
Fixing Cutscenes FPS and Increasing Res. Multiplier
i’ll save you time so you don’t have to navigate between dumb posts saying stupid stuff like “GSYNC fixes this” / “you dont need more FPS because movies are 30 FPS” “Cutscenes are pre-rendered so cant be fixed” / “this is mh cutscenes are not needed” and other stupid stuff. Well, i’m sorry to be rude, but people saying this are stupid and also clueless, just ignore them pretending they know and get your game the polish it deserves, but for some reason, the majority are posting stuff like that in the boards as of now:
Using cheat engine to change a value to get increased fps on main menu and all cutscenes.
This way we can also increase resolution beyond x1.5.
- Set scan value type to float.
- Sit in title screen and scan for the exact value 30
- Start a new game and go into character creation, try to scan for your set frame limit, mine was 144.
- You should find only 1 result, but there can be multiple. Use the one that seems static.
- Go back into the title screen and check for yourself if it works.
- If it works, freeze the value.
This works for resolution as well. Search for 1.5 for 150%, change to 100% and search for 1.0, then change the value to what you want (i recommend 2.0 for best results) and lock it.
For further info about this fix, go to the nexusmods link.
If MH: W set a precedent, this means getting banned for this is highly unlikely, but never impossible. Use it at your own risk.
Updated table with all the possible pointers to fix this.
Recommended for You
- Monster Hunter Rise – How to Unlock FPS and Get Higher Resolution (Works in Cutscenes)
- Monster Hunter Rise – Frame Drops in the Hub Fix
- Monster Hunter Rise – How to Use the Nintendo Switch Controller on PC (Issue Fixes)
- Monster Hunter Rise – Troubleshooting for Fatal D3D Error
- Monster Hunter Rise – Recommended Keyboard + Mouse Control Settings