Protect against griefers.
Guide to Back Up Your Save Files
Simply do this.
If you have a grand build you wish to show off, but don’t want to get griefed, here is a work around against the jerks.
- On Windows go here:
- Copy both the PLAYERS and WORLDS folders onto a new location.
- When you are about to go online, copy them.
- When done playing online, save and go into solo mode.
- Check your tree for any signs of griefing, then check your world if you had something cool built out in the open.
- If all is well, copy the progress over.
- Its up to you whether to keep multiple save backups or not.
Lastly, the players folder only affects your character and tree.
The world folder affects the world outside the tree.
Hope this helps someone.