Looking for all the collectables (and then some) on Southeastern High Speed? This guide is for you.
- Locations of All Southeastern High Speed Collectables
- What to Look For
- St. Pancras International
- Stratford International
- Stratford Int’l – Ebbsfleet Int’l
- Ebbsfleet International
- Ashford International
- Stone Crossing
- Greenhithe for Bluewater
Locations of All Southeastern High Speed Collectables
Train Sim World 3 brings us a new, expanded version of Southeastern High Speed. It’s bigger. It’s better. It still has collectables! I hope you like collectables, because this route is overflowing with them! The game’s menu will have you believe there are 100 to be found, but I found 144 in total (The 100 from the previous route are still there, plus 44 new collectables along the new parts of the route).
We will start at St. Pancras International and work our way along the entire HS1 line to Ashford International. We will then switch over to Dartford and scour the Chatham Main Line to Faversham.
What to Look For
There are 4 types of collectables to find on Southeastern High Speed:
- Route Maps – Number on Route: 36
- Safety Signs – Number on Route: 36
- Newspapers – Number on Route: 36
- Broken Fences – Number on Route: 36
St. Pancras International
Stratford Int’l – Ebbsfleet Int’l
Greenhithe for Bluewater
Phew! That was a long guide. But we got through it together. Give yourself a pat on the back.
Recommended for You
- Train Sim World 3 – Southeastern Highspeed Route Guide (Overview, Tips and Tricks, Map)
- Train Sim World 3 – Training Center Collectable Guide
- Train Sim World 3 – Cajon Pass Collectable Guide
- Train Sim World 3 – Schnellfahrstrecke Kassel – Würzburg Route Guide (Overview, Tips and Tricks, Map)
- Train Sim World 3 – Before You Start Guide (How to Play)