In this guide I will tell you about the new treasure hunt in GTA 5 / Online. This time we will look for a stone hatchet from Red Dead Redemption 2. In the process, we will detain 5 fugitive criminals, earn 300 thousand dollars and kick Harley Quinn's butt!
Other GTA 5 Guides:
- 100% Completion Guide!
- Beginner's Guide (GTA Online).
- How to Use Mods?
- Advanced Nightclub Guide (GTA Online: After Hours).
- How to Make Easy Money Everyday (Solo Guide).
Step by Step Guide
I strongly recommend using a Buzzard or a Deluxo to save time in this one.
- Go to GTA Online into any session (public, friends only, crew, etc.) Personally, I recommend friends only session to avoid encounters with cheaters and other trash members of GTA Community.
- Wait a few minutes until you receive a message from Maude. She will tell you about some job for you.
- After a couple of minutes, she will give an intel on a fugitive and his last known location.
- Go to the area marked on your GPS, and listen carefully. As soon as we hear a faint sound of chime, go there. If the sound is getting stronger – you're in the right direction.
- Locate and identify the target (usually marked with an arrow), and then we have two options: option a) deliver him alive and get 10 thousand dollars and option b) kill him on the spot and instantly get only 5 thousand. The choice is yours.
- After the delivery of the target to Maude's trailer in the desert, wait for her 'thank you' message. And after a couple more minutes – she will send you a file with our new target. Repeat from step 4. All we need to do is to catch overall 5 fugitives. The main thing is not to die. If you die though, the quest is not reset. Maude will simply send you another target's info and you can continue.
- The ultimate last one is Harley Quinn (at least in my version). It is also very easy to locate and neutralize her. After that take her to Maude.
- After delivering the last fugitive, Maude will reveal us the location of the stone hatchet. Go there and pick it up.
- To get 250 thousand dollars we need to kill 25 NPCs. The easiest way to do is to use one of the missions from Martin like "Time to get away". There are no cops or wanted level, and the time is locked at 12:00 pm. Go to the beach or other public place in Los Santos, put the maximum level of population density in the graphics settings and then kill 25 NPCs.
- After that, you will get your 250 thousand dollars reward! Congratulations! Don't spend it all on booze and hookers, we have a Terrorbyte to purchase.
Features of the Stone Hatchet: it gives you a special ability – rampage mode (like Trevor Phillips' ability in story mode). Once you kill your first victim - you will activate it. After a few seconds it will drain out, in order to keep this rampage mode on you have to maintain your killstreak. Once it deactivates there is a cooldown before you can activate this mode again.