More GTA Guides:
- 100% Completion Guide!
- Advanced Nightclub Guide.
- Beginner's Guide (GTA Online).
- Advanced Smuggler's Run Guide.
- Advanced Guide for MC Business.
- How to Make Easy Money Everyday (Solo Guide).
- All Signal Jammers Locations (GTA Online / The Diamond Casino Heist).
- Mystery of the Los Santos Slasher / How to Unlock the Navy Revolver.
- All Action Figures Locations (GTA Online).
- All Playing Cards Locations (GTA Online).
- All Peyote Locations (GTA Online).
- Quick Guide for the Oppressor.
- Guide to Combat Aircraft.
- Import / Export Guide.
- How to Use Mods?
- Terrorbyte Guide.
- Cheat Codes.
This guide briefly describes how to find this character in GTA Online for update Diamond Casino Heist.
Where Show Up This Character?
This character show up near the main entrance of the base of Zancudo.
He show up around in 12:00 am to 7:00 pm.
How to Catch This Character?
Chase the police van, and kill the driver, sit in police van, but in any case do not kill the character, and do not drown in the water this car, otherwise you will have to re-enter the session and catch the time event.
Get away from the cops, or call Lester to do it for you, and then take him to the point on the specified route in safehouse.
After breaking away from the cops Pakki will tell a little about his past and the city itself.
Patrick McReary of the wonderful Dukes in blessed liberty city. I came to Los Santos for wealth and fame, and found only boredom and idiots.
You're the first locals to be interested in my past.
Everyone talks about what they will do, who they will become, but not about what kind of people they are. And they don't care about anyone else.
A whole city of cocaine addicts who don't snort coke. Honestly, there must be something in the cabbage juice. If you ever need people for the case, you won't forget about me?
After you take him to the safe house in the city.
You will be given 10,000 cash and two badges "All Crew Up" if you have unlocked someone before and "Gunman".
Find and release an old accomplice to help you with a casino robbery.