This guide is for people who suck at K-Drive like me. This guide shows a relatively easy and fast way to grind standing for Vent Kids.
Other Warframe Guides:
- Ways to Earn Platinum.
- All Warframe Parts and Where to Get Them.
- Quickest Way to Gain Mastery Rank and Get Lots of Loot.
- All Cave Locations (Plains of Eidolon / Tomb Looter Achievement).
- All Cave Locations (Orb Vallis / Vallis Spelunker Achievement).
- Fortuna Fish Locations and Drops.
- Fortuna Promo Codes.
- MOA Guide + Recommended Builds.
- Kitgun Builds / Guide.
What we’re going for is sustaining a trick combo until we get the maximum of 3000 points. For every 4 points we get 1 Vent Kid standing. That equates to 750 standing per 3000 point combo. With this method, each 3000 point combo takes about 30 seconds.
We’ll have to do these combos over and over until we reach max Vent Kids rank. I have chosen a specific combo and method where essentially you’ll be doing the same thing over and over. Eventually you can get some muscle memory to make it easier and establish some consistency.
Where We Doing This?
We will be going to the Pearl. A nice circular rail is located here. Here we can grind continuously in a nice consistent turning fashion.
If You Don’t Want to Be Harassed by Enemies
I highly suggest hacking the Comms System or else a TON of enemies will spawn and harass you while you’re performing tricks (or attempting to).
You can start the mini-mission by inserting the data mass into the Comms System. The data mass will drop from a random enemy. You’ll have to protect the Comms System for two and half minutes.
How to Increase Score
While in K-Drive mode, you’ll see two numbers at the bottom right of the screen. Your total score will be the first number multiplied by the second number. Therefor we will want to increase both numbers. The first number is increased by how long we sustain a combo. The second number is increased by tricks we do mid-air.
This section is not comprehensive and only lists moves that are relative to this guide.
Step by Step Instructions
Essentially, you’ll be grinding in a circular pattern (left or right is up to you) and jumping over the obstacles every quarter circle whilst doing tricks in mid-air.
- Grind on railing. Hold crouch while turning mouse slightly.
- Jump above obstacle.
- In mid-air: Spin (spacebar), Forward Flip (forward and right click), Spin (spacebar).
- Hold crouch to charge jump for more air-time. More air-time allows you to squeeze in more tricks per jump.
- Do not jump too high so the jump over the next obstacle can be performed successfully.
- You can spam Spin (spacebar) and Forward Flip (forward and right click) as many times in the air that is allowed.
- Start holding crouch before landing on the rails to ensure successful grind.
Pay attention to the numbers at the bottom right and wait until the total score reaches 3000 (you’ll have to do quick math in your head).
Once you’ve reached max score of 3000, you’ll want to make a nice landing (no bumping into anything).
If you do not make a nice landing, all your points will be for nothing.
If You’re Bad at Math
Here are some numbers that equal 3000.
- 75 x 40
- 100 x 30
- 150 x 20
- 200 x 15
- 250 x 12
- 300 x 10
Be the first to comment