Location for the Orbital Cartographer NASA easter egg emblem!
Destiny 2 Guides:
- Beginners Guide 2019.
- Returning to the Game? Start Here!
- Moon Region Chests Locations Guide.
- Materials and Glimmer Farming Guide.
- All Ahamkara Bones Locations (Marasenna Lore).
- How to Get Fallen Transponder + Node Locations.
- How to Acquire: Outbreak Perfected Exotic Pulse Rifle.
- How to Acquire: Year 2 Pinnacle Weapons.
- All Corrupted Eggs Locations.
- Every Public Event (Heroic).
- Leviathan Underbelly Map.
- Gambit Prime Guide.
Orbital Cartographer Location
To find the easter egg you will have to go to the Moon. Make your way to the Archer's Line, and go toward the Lost Sector icon to the very back of Archer's Line.
Once you have discovered K1 Logistics, you will have to kill every enemy in the area in order to progress through the doorway to the next area. These enemies are light 870 so it is recommended that you gear up a little before attempting this.
Once you have defeated all of the enemies in the area and are able to progress through the door, continue straight until you come to a long, rounded hallway. Through the window, you will see a large boss servitor named Nightmare of Kelenix Reborn. You do not have to engage with the boss or the enemies around him, simply make it inside the room he is in.
Once inside the room, there will be a rounded white and gray pillar, with two longer white and orange pillars on each side of it, with a small white building behind it. The satellite is on top of the building, on top of a rock. Jump up, and interact for your emblem.