More Plague Inc: Evolved Guides:
- Fake News Scenario Achievement Guide.
- Necroa Virus / Guaranteed Victory.
- Mad Cow Disease Mega Brutal.
- District 9 Achievement Guide.
- How to Beat the Parasite.
- Virus Mega Brutal.
This is a guide on how to beat the Virus plague on mega brutal. I know the virus is not the hardest one to beat, but if you are struggling with it or just want to try something new, this is one way to win!
Step #1: The Genetic Code
My strategy includes these following genes:
- Metabolic Jump: gives more DNA from red bubbles so it is pretty good.
- Base Oxidisation: This is a must for my my strategy.
- Aquacyte: This one is optional with the others but hey! We need not make it to easy for Greenland now do we?
- Extremophile: This one is optional with the others. I Just like to use this one.
- Patho-Stasis: This is also a must for this strategy to work.
Now we're set to start the game.
Step #2: Start & Abilities
I would recommend starting with Saudi Arabia but this really should work anywhere... I think!
Now the first thing you want to touch is your abilities. You don't really need to worry about the other stuff yet. Just level up your viral instability to max ASAP. Remember, because of your genetic code the virus is going to be mutating both symptoms and transmission. The other things you need to level up are:
- Cold Resistance 1 & 2.
- Heat Resistance 1.
- Drug Resistance 1 & 2.
- Genetic Hardening 1 & 2.
Step #3: Transmission & Symptoms
Now you should only need to make sure that the virus is spreading & mutating rapidly.
You should level up to water 2 & Air 1.
After that you can do whichever of the other traits you want here but since some of them should already be mutated you can feel free to level the ones which you feel like you need at the moment or just go over to symptoms.
Remember that the virus is very unpredictable when mutating.
Because of the transmission & bonus mutation chance that you get from the animal & viral instability, your virus should be rapidly mutating symptoms.
The only Symptoms I'd recommend you leveling up are:
- The ones that decrease cure progress. Coma, Insanity etc.
- And finally Immune Supression & Total Organ Faiilure.
This tactic wins me the game almost every time. Because of the crazy amounts of transmissions sometimes even the islands get infected by some random animal (even tough they have closed harbors).