This guide will explain how to get in to the FIB building in a GTA Online Freemode.
Other GTA 5 Guides:
- Beginner's Guide (GTA Online).
- How to Use Mods?
- Benny's Motorworks Upgrade Prices.
- Sourcing Top Range Vehicles.
- 167 Cars (GTA Online).
Things You Will Need
- A friend to help you do the glitch.
- A freemode spawned helicopter (not CEO or Peagasus ordered).
Grab Yourself a Heli from one of the Known Heli Spawns
Fly Over to the FIB Building in the Middle of Los Santos
Land the Heli Next to the Roof Window
Make sure you land it in the same way as on the picture.
One Person Gets out of the Heli and the Other Stays in it
Do not fly away but just sit still.
The Other Person Jack's the Heli by Holding the 'Enter Heli Button'
The other person will be pulled out and fall through the roof window.
If Everything Has Gone Alright One of You Should Be Inside the Building
Note: Please note that if you land on the glass instead of falling thru it you have parked the heli to far away from the class. get in it again and put it closer.
- Rockstar can patch this at anytime.
- This glitch works after the Gunrunning update.
- You will need 2 people to pull this off.
- The FIB is fully exploreable (use the stairs to explore the entire building).
- 'Enter Heli button' is holding the Y button on Xbox 360/One gamepads.