Force ultrawide through the game’s settings…
- Open the game and go to the “Settings” menu.
- Select “Graphics” from the options.
- Change the display mode to “Window”.
- Choose the highest resolution available, typically 3840×2160, from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the “Update” button and then click on “Keep Settings” to apply the changes.
- Switch back to “Fullscreen Window” mode and click the “Update” button once again.
- Check that everything is set to the monitor’s default resolution with no stretching.
- Unfortunately, when you exit and re-enter the game, the settings may reset to default, so you will need to repeat these steps.
Hopefully, the game developers will add proper support for 21:9 resolution in the future.
Be the first to comment