Raiden Shogun: DPS Build
- 1. Engulfing Lightning (5✩)
- 2. Staff of Homa (5✩)
- 3. Primordial Jade Winged-Spear (5✩)
- 4. Calamity Queller (5✩)
- 5. “The Catch” (4✩) [R5] ~= Skyward Spine (5✩)
- 6. Vortex Vanquisher (5✩)
- 7. Deathmatch (4✩)
- 8. Wavebreaker’s Fin (4✩)
- 9. Lithic Spear (4✩)
- 10. Favonius Lance (4✩)
- 11. Prototype Starglitter (4✩)
- 12. Blackcliff Pole (4✩)
- 13. White Tassel (3✩)
- 1. Emblem of Severed Fate (4)
- 2. Noblesse Oblige (2) / Thundering Fury (2) / +18% ATK set (2) / Emblem of Severed Fate (2) [Choose two]
- 3. Tenacity of the Millelith (4)*
- Sands – Energy Recharge / ATK%*
- Goblet – Electro DMG / ATK%*
- Circlet – Crit Rate / DMG
- 1. Crit Rate / DMG
- 2. ATK%
- 3. Energy Recharge
- 4. Elemental Mastery
- 5. Flat ATK
- 1. Burst
- 2. Skill
Start your rotation with Raiden’s Elemental Skill to amplify your party member’s Elemental Burst damage.
- – Skill > Burst > 4NA + CA (2 times) > 2NA + CA (Recommended)
- – Skill > Burst > 3NA + CA (3 times) > 1NA + CA (Optimal)
*NA = Normal Attack, CA = Charged Attack
The recommended combo provides more room for error and offers slightly better AoE while the optimal combo provides slightly higher damage.
Raiden’s Elemental Burst damage depends on her team’s energy consumption prior to her Burst, and her Burst restores a comfortable amount of energy for her team (which is further amplified by her passive). This is especially convenient on teams that doesn’t conflict with her element and wants the energy provision. (i.e. Eula, Electro, National teams, etc.). Raiden has no issues with firing her ult off cooldown after reaching about 200% Energy Recharge, but it is possible to raise it higher for better energy restoration for her team.
Regarding Weapon Choices: This list assumes the average across a variety of buffs.
- Skyward Spine: Assumes that you are utilizing the ATK SPD buff to access higher damage combos.
- Wavebreaker’s Fin: [R5] Wavebreaker’s Fin is relatively equal, to Staff of Homa, depending on your total team burst cost.
Regarding Artifact Sets:
- Tenacity of the Millelith (4): This set acts as a low investment support oriented set. Raiden is an excellent ToTM holder since her Elemental Skill has 100% uptime and procs very easily. Do note that if your Raiden is equipping this set, then she will sacrifice her personal damage.
Regarding Main Stats Priority:
- Raiden’s main stat priority for Sands and Goblet entirely depends on the substats, whether she has external buffs, and which weapon she is running.
Recommended for You
- Genshin Impact – Best Shenhe Builds Guide (5-Star / Cryo)
- Genshin Impact – Best Xiangling Builds Guide (4-Star / Pyro)
- Genshin Impact – Best Traveler Builds Guide (5-Star / Electro)
- Genshin Impact – Best Yae Miko Builds Guide (5-Star / Electro)
- Genshin Impact – Best Yelan Builds Guide (5-Star / Hydro)