Other Risk of Rain 2 Guides:
- How to Unlock REX.
- Beginner’s Guide (Tips and Tricks).
- Altar of Gold, Gilded Coast and the Aurelionite.
- How to Restore Your Unlocks.
- Shrine / Environment Guide.
- How to Find Teleporters.
- Newt Alter locations.
- All Items Tier List.
- Mercenary Guide.
- Engineer Guide.
- Artificer Guide.
He’s there the moment you start playing, nothing else to say about him.
Just as the log entry said, just beat 3 levels in a row and there she is, ready to shoot at stuff for eternity.
Note: You cannot unlock the huntress by completing a level by going through the blue portal.
Beat the first level 5 times, not including teleport, so you can go and die of fall damage if you wish to do so, for some reason. Have fun, tho!
Completing a teleporter event requires you to both get it to 99% and kill the boss(es), nothing else.
Go through a Celestial Teleporter (which seemingly spawns on loops), climb your way through the new area and time for some self-obliteration.
Beat 30 levels. Not in a row. Not necessarily, at least.
Here’s where it gets tricky:
- Activate a newt shrine, costs 1 coin. (Optional*)
- Get the message “a blue orb has appeared.”
- Beat the level, don’t teleport.
- Look around for a blue portal, and you’ll get to buy them for 10 lunar coins in a special shop.
* The blue orb can spawn by itself, though it’s rare.
Be the first to comment