Three methods of escape.
Other The Escapists 2 Guides:
Perimeter Breach (Possible in Singleplayer, Easier in Multiplayer)
- Keep your security low, get your intelligence to about 50.
- Craft shovels from metal sheets, duct tape, and a tool handle.
- Upgrade + repair shovel with the recipe: (Shovel below Sturdy tier) + duct tape + metal sheet.
- If your tunnel is gonna be any longer than three blocks long, you'll need timer braces (3 timber).
- Cover up cell windows. If security level is too high, you may be in trouble, as the guards will remove bed sheets from windows.
- (Multiplayer) Have your buddy cover up the hole while you are digging. You should be able to still get out of the hole afterwards. Lowers risk of detection.
- Make a bed dummy for digging in the night.
- Make sure when you ascend, it's 2Am, snipers take a break around then.
Meet the Crew
- Get to intelligence level 50.
- Go to the second floor. In a room next to the social room (can be found with the map key).
- Grab the radio and the civilian clothes.
- Scavange desks for a broom and a duct tape.
- With a broom, radio, and a duct tape, craft fake audio equipment.
- With all of this, go to the room near the front door of the prison after evening rollcall. Equip the civilian clothes and the fake audio equipment.
- Interact with the doors leading out of the prison.
Last Post (Multiplayer Only)
- Get intelligence to 50 on at least one player.
- Make a crate base (Two timber, one nails).
- Use the crate base and a Bracket to make a crate case.
- Use timber, nails, and a hammer to make a crate top.
- Find a Postal adress in someone's desk. If you can't find it, try the next step, and then searching again the next day.
- With your co-op partner, go visit the east side of the prison. There will be a co-op door. Enter, and use the components on the pedastal.
- Get all players in the room with the complete crate, branded with a postal adress using a button.