Guide to Earn Money
You Just Need to
- Simple stealing what lies unwatched: gold/silver plates, chandeliers, cups, small chests, leather bellows, other valuable things.
- Learn pickpocketing and steal.
- Book of Pickpocketing at the tiny camp of 3 bandits northern of road between Lurkers’ Coast and Silbach near mountain wall.
- Book of Pickpocketing under the bed of Rasco (Silbah).
- Book of Pickpocketing as reward for “Help Otho” quest at Silbach (by Otho’s side).
- Book of Pickpocketing that have someone of The City traders (I do not remember who exactly).
- Borr (The City).
- Learn scrollwriting and rob chests with cheap Open Lock scrolls.
Teacher = Riordian (Silbach) via “The Art of Writing” quest.
- Learn lockpicking and rob chests.
Teacher = main quest related, so you cannot miss it.
- Learn skin mammals and bring furs/skins to corresponding hunters.
Teacher = Marcus (Silbach).
- Learn skin reptiles and bring skins to corresponding hunters.
Teacher = Carden (Silbach), Nirka (The City).
- Crafting and selling javelins.
- Learn extracting for earning wood from fallen trees.
Teachers = Dismas (Silbach, up to 30% skill), Dack (The City, harbor, up to 90% skill), just working by yourself.
- Learn blacksmithing level 1.
Teachers = Thorsten (Silbach), Ogdar (The City).
- Buy recipe of crafting javelin from Ogdar at the City.
- Craft and sell javelins.
Cost of 1 javelin = 2 iron nuggets + 2 wood for weapons crafting.
Value of 1 javelin = 120 GP for all traders.
Even if you buy iron nuggets (20 GP each), crafting javelins is still profitable.
Recommended for You
- The Chronicles Of Myrtana: Archolos – Teleports Guide
- The Chronicles Of Myrtana: Archolos – Gain Stat Boost Guide (Eating and Praying)
- The Chronicles Of Myrtana: Archolos – Permanent Potions List
- The Chronicles Of Myrtana: Archolos – Infinite Source of Pickaxes and Woodcutter Axes + Heavy Branches
- The Chronicles Of Myrtana: Archolos – Official FAQ