This guide explains what you should do in order to stop annoying phone calls while you trying to grind or just having fun in GTA 5.
Other GTA Guides:
- 100% Completion Guide!
- Advanced Nightclub Guide.
- Beginner's Guide (GTA Online).
- Advanced Smuggler's Run Guide.
- Advanced Guide for MC Business.
- How to Make Easy Money Everyday (Solo Guide).
- All Action Figures Locations (GTA Online).
- All Playing Cards Locations (GTA Online).
- Mobile Operations Center (MOC) Guide.
- All Peyote Locations (GTA Online).
- Quick Guide for the Oppressor.
- Guide to Combat Aircraft.
- Import / Export Guide.
- How to Use Mods?
- Terrorbyte Guide.
- Cheat Codes.
This only works for phone calls, which means that text messages and invites for jobs (i.e. Martin's Adversary mode invites) are not affected.
Step 1 - Contact Calls
- Martin: Do a contact mission for him.
- Ron: Do a contact mission for him.
- Dom: Complete a parachuting job.
- Mors Mutual: Insure your vehicle (Only occurs when you're driving in an uninsured vehicle for a long time).
- Lester: Use whatever service he is offering to you at that moment.
- Brucie: Call him and buy Bull Shark Testosterone (This guy was bothering me for quite a while now).
- Merryweather: Call some mercenaries on another player.
- Simeon: Do a contact mission for him or/and export a vehicle.
Step 2 - Business related calls
- Malc: Only way to stop him from calling is to buy any of biker businesses.
- LJT: make sure you have at least 1 bar of supply or more (the supply bar must be colored green) in each of your biker businesses and then close them.
- CEO Assistant: Buy a CEO vehiche warehouse/office garage.
- Ron: Buy a Hangar (on Mazebank foreclosure).
- Lester: Buy a Facility (on Mazebank foreclosure).
- Tony: Buy a Nightclub (on Mazebank foreclosure).