A guide on Armor and when you’ll obtain / use each for dummies!
Other 7DTD Guides:
- 100% Achievement Guide.
- Navezgane Map and All Places of Interest.
- Traps and Turrets (Everything a Survivor Needs to Know).
- Tips and Tricks for Scavenging.
- How to Level Up Gun Skills Quick.
- Best Base in Navezgane.
- Electricity for Dummies.
Light armor includes 3 different types. These types are:
- Animal Hide
Light armor is the first kind of armor you will get into. These armors all have very similar stats the only large difference is the material you repair & Craft it with as each uses a base material (Not crafted). These include (in order)
- Repaired with Leather (Crafted with Animal Hide)
- Repaired with Cloth Fragment (Crafted with Cloth Fragment)
- Repaired with Leather (Crafted with Leather)
When it comes to which of these three is the best the order goes
- Animal #1
- Leather #2
- Cloth #3
Heavy armor includes four different types. These types are:
- Heavy Bandit
Heavy armor is the Second (and final) kind of armor you will get into. These armors all have distinct stats that give us an idea as to what they are best used for and all (except Scrap & Military) take crafted materials to repair. These include (in order)
- Repaired with Forged Iron (Crafted with Forged Iron)
- Repaired with Forged Iron (Crafted with N/A) Only Buyable
- Repaired with Military Fiber (Crafted with N/A) Only Buyable & Lootable
- Repaired with Scrap Iron (Crafted with Scrap Iron)
When it comes to which of these four is the best the order goes
- Heavy Bandit #1 PVPVE
- Military #2 PVP
- Iron #2 PVE
- Scrap #3